Friday, February 12, 2010

Breakfast for Two

Here's my completed Estate Sale find! What was once the TV compartment of an old entertainment center is now an awesome breakfast bar! Sorry I don't have a before picture, I promise the next the post I do of a "redesigned" piece I will definitely take a before picture. I was so enthusiastic to get this piece done for my friend so as she wanted to use it for Super Bowl Sunday, and I did rain and all!!

Speaking of Super Bowl Sunday, I was actually rooting for the Saints; yahoo! My husband is an avid football fan and really enjoys his Fantasy Football, I on the other hand pick a team by their uniforms, their location/city (I have been to NOLA, haven't been to Indianapolis), who I like or dislike, those kinds of things! My husband just shakes his head at me. Although I actually do know more about football than I care to admit, with 4 TV's on in our home, garage, shop and bedroom on any given Sunday during football season I can't help but learn a thing or two! I have recently been invited and joined a Fantasy Football league for women affectionately called The Goumbas. I can actually say I am excited for next season. I sure hope my method of picking a team pays off for me. Let's see I don't think purple is a very manly color, tiger stripes on a helmet; don't think so, I really enjoyed my visit to Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment