Sunday, February 8, 2009

Georgia Moon

Today I went on a shopping excursion to Georgia Moon in Grover Beach...this is a "gotta go to" store for Junk Style design "junkies like me," Georgia has a huge inventory and great prices!! I purchased a funky white metal lamp with pink flowers (for those of you who know me; it's as awesome as the hanging lamp in my entry way!); I can't wait to hang it over my bathtub (I'll post pictures!!), a great old wood picture frame I am going to "pink" wash and turn into a mirror for my bathroom and a really cool abacus on a wood stand my husband, this was his find, can use for scoring horseshoes!

Here's a little bit about Georgia Moon...

Georgia Moon, a small charming shop featuring used, restored, and handmade furniture and home decorating items, is located in Grover Beach Ca., a small beach community just South of Pismo Beach on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Our town is in the first stages of renewal and I am delighted to be here when such exciting things will be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment