Friday, February 24, 2012

Tip of the Day!

While I was out on my Friday morning walk I was so taken aback by the beautiful blue sky, the warm sun and the fresh air. I just relished how lucky I felt to be able to enjoy such a simple pleasure...and best of all it's free! I love to let my mind wander as I enjoy the sights and scents and I'm always looking for ideas to spark a new project or some great treasure tossed to the curb just waiting to be reused and/or repurposed.

I'm sure we have a couple (at least) of tires!

So my tip of the day is...enjoy the simple things; sometimes they are so fulfilling! Get out and enjoy this great weather we are having...winter may surprise us and show up one of these days.

Love this, so simple!






These are a couple of ideas I have pinned on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment